Monday, June 23, 2008

CHURCH IN THE PARK!!

Yesterday Brett & Jordan Marsden were asked to speak in the Park (West Yellowstone). One of the meetings were outside and the other was in a gym. The outside meeting was kind of interesting. It was hard to get the kids to sit still, they wanted to run and play. While I was sitting there a mosquito flew in front of me so I reached out to kill it and made a clapping noise with my hands so then Tucker started clapping right in the middle of church! oops!! YES!!! That is snow that the kids are playing in!! And there was a lot more the higher up you got.
Yellowstone Lake - It was so pretty. I couldn't believe how huge it was - It just kept going and going!
Tucker & Allie sitting outside the Lodge where the other sacrament meeting was held. They were so cute playing with each other! We had a fun day!


2 comments:

cortney and neil said...

That looks fun. When Annie told me there was church in the park I was cracking up. I bet Brett and Jordan made a great Sacrament meeting. :)

Powell's Place said...

sounds like an interesting sacrament meeting! your kids are so cute.