Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Tucker!

I can't believe that my baby turned 2 yesterday!!! Where has the time gone? Brooke was so excieted that it was Tucker's birthday she woke up at 6:00 and had 'Tucker awake by 6:30. I know that some of you are thinking this is normal. . . not for my children they usually get up around 9:00. That's why they both look so tired eating birthday breakfast!!! Tucker had a really hard time leaving his tractor on the cake! I had to hide it on top of the piano.
We are ready for church & don't we look sweet???

This is Tucker's cousin Jebb who is 3 weeks older. It is so fun to have to have friends to play with. They wouldn't look up so I told them there was a BEAR comming. That's why they look scared!! OOPS!

3 comments:

palmerfamily said...

Happy Birthday Tucker!! He is getting so big- time for number 3!!!!

The Marsden 6 said...

Happy Happy Birthday Tucker! Looks like it was a fun day!

Holly said...

How fun. Happy Birthday Tucker!! You have such stinkin' cute kids Mel!! :) Your house looks gorgeous too! SO FUN!