Thursday, July 3, 2008

MY NEW FAVORITE THING. . .

My friend Kayde has tried to get me to go get a pedicure with her everytime she comes over for a visit but, something usually comes up and we are not able to go :( However this time we put it on the priority list!!! My sister Rachel came with us and we had a great time! Kayde's husband Casey was sooooo sweet and even watched the kids for us-Thanks Casey!!!!

After we were done pampering ourselves we took the kids to the water-park. They played until they were freezing then we rode the carousel, played in the park and finished the day off with a stop at Cold Stone for a little ice cream treat:)
YES!!! The girls have matching swimsuits! I live in Idaho and she lives in Oregon and we still end up buying the same things for our girls!

3 comments:

Jason and Bri Walker said...

I think it should be a law that we all need to get a pedicure AT LEAST twice a year! Cute pics!

palmerfamily said...

so fun, pedicures and ice cream, what could be better!

Anonymous said...

pull the crotch aside baby show me your kiddypussy