Thursday, June 19, 2008

WE LOVE OUR DAD'S

I know I am a little late with these Father's Day posts but, you know what they say better late than never!! The kids were so excited to give Brett his new fishing pole and gear. Brett is the best father that I could have ever picked to be the father of my children! Thanks for everything! Thanks Dad for being the best Dad ever! I LOVE YOU!

It is so fun to see the kids with their "Papa's" . They are the best grandpa's ever and the kids always love to go see them and spend time with them!
Thanks so much to you all. You have all been such a great example to us in our lives. We Love you and hope you had a great Father's Day!!

3 comments:

palmerfamily said...

Melanie-you survived camp! And I love your anniversary pictures! I remember when Brett brought you to our house when you guys were dating! So fun!

cortney and neil said...

Cute Mel. Tell Brett good luck in catching fish.

Jason and Bri Walker said...

Hi Melanie! I was blog stalking and was excited to find you! You have such cute kids!