Friday, July 25, 2008

BLINDS & FISHING

Two days ago I came home to find a great supprise the blind man had been to my house and installed my new blinds!!! It is so nice to have something on those big windows and not feel like everyone can see everything that's going on inside at night!!! I Love Them!!


A few nights ago Brett thought we should all go fishing with him and being the fishing expert that I am I thought it was a great idea:) We had a great time Brooke caught her 1st fish and wanted to take it home and hang it on the wall next to the bear but. . . I said NO!! I think 1 bear is more than enough wild life on the wall so we let the fish go. We had to keep an eye on Tucker with his fishing pole. He kept throwing that thing around he somehow managed to catch me twice. That was probally the best catch he made all night:)!



NO worries Megan I cleaned the smuge off my cammera so the pictures should start looking better!! Thanks for the tip!


4 comments:

Holly said...

Your pics make me want to live up there! SOO FUN, that you can just pack up and head out fishing like that! :) I bet you are excited not to feel like you live in a fishbowl at night too, I'm always so paranoid about keeping my blinds shut at night! haha. We all need to get together, before summer ends!!

Sabra said...

So that is smuge on your camera? I was begining to think it was just foggy where ever you went! J/K The pictures are cute. I will have to come see your blinds, they looks nice, I bet you ARE enjoying them.

Liz  said...

A blind man?... That would be nice, my arms are still hurting from holding up the blinds while Ruffin drilled the hole:)
You have a bear on your wall... Did you shoot it?

The Marsden 6 said...

So fun!!! Maybe if pipe ever ends we will be able to do fun stuff like that!