Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where has July gone???

Yesterday was the day to move the cows on the range! We took lunch up to feed the guys and see how things were comming along. Brooke & Tucker love the animals and riding the horses like crazy! (They did not get this from their mother:) Tucker got to ride with Brett for a while and was so mad when I loaded him back in the truck! OH WELL!! Brooke is such a big girl that she got to ride her horse Fox all by herself. . . YIKES!?!?! We had so much fun and then it started raining and well let's just say we came home soaking wet and cold!



Now that is one tired Cowboy!!
After we finished with the 4th we took off to the POPE family reunion @ Downata Hot Springs. We had so much fun. It's so good to see the whole family when they live so far away!!
Here are the Aunties!!! (And Brett!!)
Tucker going down the little slide.
Me and the kids with my Grandpa & Grandma Pope!!
The 4 great-grandkids!! It was such a fun party I think we should so it every year instead of every 2!! Thanks everyone (especcially mom) for a great time!


I guess I will try and play catch-up!! This month has gone by so fast! We had so much fun on the 4th of July. We started the day with our "Famous" Ashton parade!! My kids just loved it! After the parade we went over to Uncle Dee's and had a fantastic cook-out and then we headed down to Idaho Falls for the huge firework show! My dad haul's in 2 big flat bed trailors so we can go hang-out, talk, eat, and just have a great time!!! Thanks soooooooo much dad it was another great year!!






5 comments:

palmerfamily said...

Yeah! You did it! I love the picture of Brett with your aunts-so funny!

Holly said...

I hear you!! Where did July go?! It's been crazy, I still have an adoption announcement I need to get out to you too! Your kids are so cute! The hot springs are always a ton of fun!! :)

MegEddins said...

It looks like you need to wipe a fingerprint off your camera lens. I can't believe Brooke rode on the horse all by herself!~Too much fun~

Sam and Mary said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

shower time girls I will be there in a minuite to check yourpussy's are clean