Wednesday, August 20, 2008

-MUD VOLLEYBALL-

So saturday we went to Aberdeen for a mud volleyball tournament!! I wasn't sure how much fun we were going to have at first, partly because I have never played volleyball in the mud before!!! However I was pleasantly supprised at how much fun it really was!!! There was a full on BBQ and the winning team got $1000.00! We gave it our best but didn't quite make it into the finals:) Steve said we are all going to have to practice so we're ready for next year!! Thanks Conan we had a GREAT time!!!




P.S. We are thinking of putting on a mud volleyball tournament here in ASHTON!!!! What do ya think?????

6 comments:

Kyle and Kat said...

Finally a new post!Mud volleyball is so fun. I have only played once but loved it. Maybe we should put in a big mud hole at the barn!!

cortney and neil said...

I only have one thing to say. I would have paid to have seen that. I hope Brett played in his wrangler and boots! It looked like fun though. I want to be invited next year. Tell Steve I will practice really hard.

Holly said...

Holy Cow! That looks like quite the tournament. I think it would be a hit! :)

palmerfamily said...

Oh my gosh! I have never heard of that! So funny, but you don't look very muddy, didn't you dive for the ball?

Holly said...

Felony Melanie. Cute blog. How are you????

Liz  said...

Thanks for inviting us yesterday! Gracee had so much fun, she is still talking about Brooke:)