Thursday, April 1, 2010

PiCtUrEs ~ PiCtUrEs ~ PiCtUrEs

I took all the kids in to get pictures. The 1st one is kinda real life at our house :) Sorry about the different sizes. . .there were 3 to choose from and the little ones I chose wrong! OOPS!!!









Daisy found the PEPSI!!



SO TIRED!!!



The power was off so they got to bath in the kitchen sink!


Happy Easter!

Yes that is snow outside!


Brett and I went to Canada and thought Brooke could use a break as well. She is always running and doing something for me! Such a sweet-heart!


We went to the Carriage Museum and saw hundreds of carriages.


This one came across the mormon trek





She was having way to much fun being the only kid!

My cousin-in-law's dad gave us a carriage ride after the tour.

Brooke really wanted a picture with a "Canada Flag" I think we found a BIG one!!


CRAZY HAIR DAY!!! Brooke won in her class :)


Daisy loves playing with dolls!

Crazy Kids!

Who's in trouble???


Rub-a-dub-dub 4 kids in the tub!

-Danny loves Uncle Curtis-


-Daisy looks like Grandpa-



Just playin'




Building the last snowman on the deck!




-The little MONKEY-


Getting so BIG


Hangin' out :)

8 comments:

kcstew said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I miss these babies!!! (and you too)

Shalee said...

Mel, you have the cutest kids! I love it!

Lindsey Martinez said...

Your kids are sooo dang cute!
Your boys look just like Brett! They're adorable!

Rasmussen Family said...

They are all so cute!!!

Sabra said...

I love all the pictures! Brooke's hair looks hilarious! How fun.

Holly said...

Very sweet pics of you and the family.

Powell's Place said...

Love the picture update! Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe Daisy's cheeks haha.

Els said...

Mel!! I love your blog so so so super cute! cutest kids ever!